Plant & Tool Hire - Hastings
One of the first considerations when starting a project, is whether you have the necessary tools and equipment to complete the work. Tools can be very expensive to buy outright and you may end up having to buy a less efficient product to keep your costs down. If you hire your tools you can ensure you have the more superior product, so your project does not suffer.
Hiring tools and equipment means that when you have completed your project you just take them back so there is no need to worry about the issue of potentially expensive storage costs once the project is over. Whether you are a construction business or just one person attempting some diy work at your home, Alandale Plant Hire in Hastings will have everything you need at a competitive price. Our experienced team are here to advise you on all our equipment and are happy to demonstrate how to use them.
Call Alandale on 01323 767 708
Tool Hire Hastings | Mini Digger Hire Hastings | Drill Hire Hastings | Scaffolding Hire Hastings
Plant Machinery Repairs | Tool Sharpening | Pneumatic Equipment Repair
We stock a huge range of products including the following:
- Acrow Props - These are used as a temporary support during building or repair works and are all height adjustable.
- Cleaning/Decorating - including petrol and diesel pressure washers to help you quickly clean up your site.
- Compactors - for use with a variety of materials from sand to asphalt, perfect for constructing pavements, levelling and patching.
- Compressors - we have a range of both one and two tool compressors and stock a wide range of accessories including hoses and breakers, to make the most of your compressor
- Concrete Breakers/Drills - when attempting concrete demolition and pipe laying work, concrete breakers are an essential tool.
- Concrete Equipment - we stock test cubes, block cutters, 12 inch mini block paver cutters and various different pokers to help you achieve a professional finish.
- Concrete Mixers - with various sizes and capacities, and petrol, diesel and electric to choose from, they make light work of mixing concrete.
- Cutting/Grinding/Sanding - masonry cutters, Super saws, jigsaws, Saber saws, Arbor saws and angle grinders to name just a few.
- Heater and Dryers - we stock a range of heaters and dryers to ensure you can create the perfect working environment.
- Lifting Equipment - whatever the size of your project we have lifting equipment to suite, from trolley jacks to 5 ton or 25 ton bottle jacks, to even a 2 ton pallet truck or 1 ton engine hoist.
- Rollers - rollers can be used on new construction work, driveways, gardens and repairing roads, to compact soil, concrete, gravel or asphalt.
- Sanders - save time and energy using one of our sanders to sand off paint or imperfections from floors and skirting boards.
- Stagings - staging boards come in different lengths, from 10 ft to 24 ft. They provide support for light access projects, used in conjunction with trestles or aluminium towers and are often used in the construction industry.
- Water Pumps - from a simple 2 inch puddle pump or 3 inch water pump to a high powered 2 inch electric submersible pump, we stock a large range of water pumps.
Call Alandale Plant Hire in Hastings on 01323 767708 and let us help you make sure you have all the right tools and equipment for your project.